Vintage Madame Runge Flowy Dress in Brown printed silk | 1940s
- Description - Vintage 1940s Hand Block Printed Silk Flowy Dress
- Colour - Brown Printed
- Size - M
- Brand - Madame Rungé *Madame Runge was an upscale women’s fashion boutique that operated on South Granville, Vancouver BC from the 1930s until c. 1967. A destination for women shopping for sophisticated day wear and cocktail or evening dresses, most clothing was made by Montreal Designers for Madame Runge.
- What it’s made of - 100% Silk
- Where it's made - India
- Care Instructions - Dry Clean Only
STYLING TIPS :
This special vintage piece feels like a light breeze in the air when you slip it on. Pair this with a vintage black slip & a skinny belt at the high waist to add some shape.
Just go frolic around in a field of flowers in it, and enjoy how it feels and flows! :)
- FREE PICKUP IN EAST VAN -
DM THROUGH IG TO PRE ARRANGE @vagabondcollectibles